Welcome to the Year 2 blog. We hope you all had a fantastic summer- we’ve heard about lots of the exciting things you have all been up to!
This week we are getting the children settled in and used to their new classrooms and staff. The children have been…
- going on a treasure hunt to get used to where things are
- learning about about the new responsibilities such as bib jobs and door monitors
- talking about and writing applications for team captain positions
- writing about what we have done during the holidays
- thinking about our new topic ‘Carnival of the Animals’
Our regular PE days will be Mondays but please try to have a P.E. kit at all times as this will some times change. A newsletter has been sent home which will hopefully answer any questions you might have. If you do have any questions, worries or concerns please come in and speak to a member of staff- we’re always happy to help.