Pupil Premium - A Guide for Parents
What is Pupil Premium?
- The Pupil Premium is money from the government to be spent on supporting:
- Children from low-income families who are currently eligible for free school meals (FSM)
- Children who have been looked after continuously for more than six months by the local authority
- Children who have been eligible for Free School Meals at any point during the last six years
- Children of service personnel.
How is it being used? 2018 - 2019
- An independent SALT employed to assess individuals and plan programs of work for them for the school SALT to deliver
- TA employed for Speech and Language Development
- TAs trained in Precision Teaching to carry out interventions
- Numicon maths resources purchased
- One after school club per week and all school trips fully funded.
How is it being used? 2017-18
- TA employed for Speech and Language Development in EYFS
- TA employed for intervention with Pupil Premium pupils in KS1.